As a Mechanical Engineer in EFD Induction you will be responsible for design and engineering of a range of products used in our solutions for induction heating. We are now looking for an engineer to strengthen our team in Skien, Norway.
The mechanical engineer’s main responsibility is mechanical product and system design for customer projects, responsibility also includes product maintenance, technical support, product revisions and required re-design of parts and/or products.
You should demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment. Promote a culture of continuous improvement and lead by example to ensure company goals are achieved and exceeded.
Our values embody the spirit and energy of EFD Induction at its best:
- Engineering and design of mechanical systems
- Engineering and design of electromechanical devices, cooling systems, induction coils and other induction related parts.
- Ensuring Products are in accordance to relevant standards
- Establish correct documentation for purchase, production and test.
- Contribute to high quality and correct Customer Documentation.
- Continuous improvement of products and technology with respect to quality, environment performance and cost
- Implement new components and new technologies as well as new concepts in the products to improve the quality and performance, in close collaboration with our R&D department and sales organization.
- Continuously improve products in terms of:
- Safety, Quality and Environment and
- Maintenance and Serviceability
- Technical product support
- BSc degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent discipline.
- Knowledge of 2D and 3D CAD and PDM systems
- Knowledge in ERP system is an advantage.
- Relevant craft certificate or practical work-knowledge is an advantage
- Service minded, proactive, quality- and solution focused
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken English and Norwegian.
For further information, please contact: Christian Lillebrekke, Engineering department manager, phone +47 90686151.
Please send your application with cover letter, references, CV, qualifications and other documentation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is 31 Jan 2022.