EFD Induction in Skien is looking for an engineer to our service and test department, to work with our competent teams. We seek a colleague who is motivated, committed and passionate about making sure our customers will see EFD Induction as a reliable and good partner. You will work in a team with skilled colleagues and with employees in our sister companies in Asia, America and Europe. In our premises in Skien, you will be close to the entire value chain with everything from development to production.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Service and commissioning for our customers worldwide
- Support a wide range of customers
- Test and repair of modules
- Promote aftersales activities
- Test and repair of electronic cards
- Test of induction machines / inverters
- Test of PLC and programmed control systems
- Participate in continuous improvement projects
- The position requires some travelling both domestic and abroad
Required education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechatronic, power electronics or equivalent
- Relevant craft certificate is an advantage
- Service minded, proactive, quality- and solution- focused, outgoing and socially committed
- Pro-active and independent approach to problem solving
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with both customers and colleagues
- Good Norwegian and English skills
EFD Induction offers
- Inspiring customers and projects
- Development opportunities in an international company
- A good and inclusive work environment
- Competitive wage and good working conditions
- Workplace in central Grenland, right by the river
Does this sound like something for you?
Send us an application and tell us why you would like to work with us and how you can contribute to our success.
Please send your application to: email@example.com by – August 14th 2022 and attach your CV as well as copies of certificates and diplomas.
Want to know more?
Erlend Piil, Section manager
Service telephone: +47 900 34 249
Edvin Hermansen, Section manager Test
Telephone: +47 951 74 947