We are searching for a Service Engineer at our USA factory which is located in Madison Heights, close to Detroit.
The Service Department is responsible for service and commissioning of all products delivered to our customers, local and abroad. Our products include power electronics, control systems and mechanics. In our main activity areas, EFD Induction is one of the larger manufacturers of induction heating equipment.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Service and commissioning of systems at the customers' site
- Service repairs and test in our internal workshop
- Extensive travelling in USA/Canada must be expected
- Provide telephone and email support for all customers.
- Provide and offer training to customers
- Promote aftersales activities
- Write comprehensive reports from service assignments and start-ups
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferably in electronics or power electronics, or similar
- Service minded, proactive, quality- and solution- focused, outgoing and socially committed
- Pro-active and independent approach to problem solving
- Strong communication skills in English, oral and written.
- Flexible with work and travel hours when working out of the office.
EFD Induction offers
- A dynamic and international environment with worldwide customer base
- State of the art products and technology
- Inspiring customers and projects
- Competitive terms and benefits
- Excellent development perspectives
- Our company values: Respectful, Reliable, Cooperative and Passionate
- EFD Induction is an equal opportunities employer.
For more information, please contact:
31511 Dequindre Rd.
Madison Heights, MI 48071 USA