EFD Induction is seeking a Regional Sales Engineer – South East USA region.
Located remotely in the south-eastern part of the United States, the regional sales engineer will be responsible for maintaining and increasing sales volume with existing and new customers. The successful candidate will have prior success selling high-end technical equipment or custom-engineered solutions and to drive growth initiatives working in conjunction with a group of sales professionals. The position requires excellent communications skills with a consultative selling style.
- plan and execute sales strategy and business development initiatives within the region aligned with overall sales strategy
- achieve sales targets in respect of both budgets and sales efficiency
- identify and create business opportunities utilizing CRM and other tools
- identify and qualify sales leads and follow through to ensure a solid sales funnel
- effectively manage opportunity funnel, forecasting, and action plans
- build and maintain customer relationships with key regional customers
- maintain knowledge of competitive products and their activity in the marketplace
- participate in developing regional plans to meet business and customer needs
- participate in budgeting and sales process development
- bachelor's degree in engineering (electrical or mechanical preferred) or comparable education
- 5-10 years of field sales experience with a proven track record
- relevant experience within the industrial business environment
- ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written
- ability to influence at all levels
- good negotiation skills
- computer skills; CRM, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- candidates must already have a work authorization that allows them to work in United States
For more information,
31511 Dequindre Rd.
Madison Heights, MI 48071 USA