Do you wish to work in a dynamic environment with a worldwide customer base and state-of-the-art products and technology?
Do you wish to be a member of a team with high competence, good co-operation and team spirit?
Do you wish to work with inspiring projects and customers?
We are looking for an Electrical Designer / Industrial Automation Engineer in Bangalore, India.
The position requires flexibility regarding working hours and travelling, and a special interest to learn and advocate new and innovative techniques and technologies.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Electrical Design and PLC/CNC programming activity at EFD Induction, India
- Deputation to other EFD subsidiaries as per requirement
- Travel to third party sites within and outside the country as per requirement
- Design of all the electrical assemblies (e.g. Control cabinets, Control systems and Machine Safety Systems) and/or Software programming (e.g. PLC and CNC Commissioning and Programming) related to EFD Induction products
- Implementing the Global Standards (IEC, EC or UL) and Quality in Electrical designs
- Continuously strive to optimize the cost of designs, and to enable high productivity throughout the value chain
- Timely delivery of design to other parts of the organization (other departments)
- Change management: correct mistakes or implement improvement suggestions received during production, startup or maintenance of the equipment designed
- Respect and follow the EFD design guidelines, make improvement suggestions if possible
- Respect and follow requirements from national and international laws, norms and standards concerning products/technology /components
- Participate in training regarding Electrical design and to develop own skills
- Follow up the product/design in the value chain and give support and help to other departments
- University level (bachelor’s degree)
- Minimum Design experience: 5 years
- Interest for and ability to understand new technologies
- Able to do advanced calculations within the responsibility area
- Good communication and English language skills are necessary
- Good knowledge in instrumentation, measurement methodology and sensor technology
- Good knowledge of electrical design tools for diagrams ( e.g. EPLAN, Electrical AutoCAD) integrated with PDM solution and/ or PLC (e.g. Siemens S7-300, S7-1200 & Mitsubishi Q-CPU/FX) and CNC programming software ( e.g. SINUMERIK 840SL, FANUC, MITSUBISHI)
- Good knowledge regarding general standards used in electrical design work, related to electrical diagrams, electro-technical materials, specific calculation methodologies
EFD Induction offers
- Competitive terms and benefits
- Very good working environment
- EFD Induction is an equal opportunity employer
Please send your resume, references and supporting documentation to: email@example.com
EFD Induction has been developing induction heating solutions for almost 70 years. Today, we are one of the largest industrial induction equipment makers, with sales and service companies, manufacturing plants and product development centres around the world.
The EFD Induction Group is present in 21 countries around the globe and has 1100 employees. Two work in our Spanish sales office. The corporate language is English.
We live by our company values: Respectful, reliable, cooperative and passionate.