DIGITAL TO THE CORE
- Future-proof: The fully digital control system provides a solid foundation to build on. Easy-to-install software upgrades ensure that your induction equipment will always have the latest state-of-the-art technology.
- Enhanced reliability: Your induction equipment will have extended life through our unique, advanced machine audits and trouble-shooting. Enhanced diagnostics will protect you against unexpected costs.
- Increased productivity: Better use of your machine data will increase your productivity. You will have unmatched control and efficiency, reduced maintenance requirements and shorter service response time.
PREPARED FOR INDUSTRY 4.0
THE INDUSTRIAL INTERNET OF THINGS
With easy updates to new features, your equipment is prepared for developments within:
- Advanced analytics and predictive maintenance
- Condition monitoring and alarming
- Automation and real-time data
- Machine learning
- Remote service and augmented reality
Mobile, flexible and easy to use
Mobile: You can move your Minac around a workshop or factory floor. It can easily be loaded into a car and transported to work sites.
- Flexible: It can be fitted with a practically limitless range of coil designs and coil fixtures, flexible cables, closed or separate cooling systems, specially designed heating cables, etc.
- Simple to operate: Handheld transformers (HHT) feature on/off and precise power controls. In fact, the HHT is as easy to operate as a regular electric drill. Flexible, water-cooled cables connecting the HHT to the converter allow easy access to workpieces.
- Twin power outputs: Many models come in a Twin version, featuring two independent power outputs that can operate simultaneously.
- Complete range: Minacs are available with maximum intermittent output power of 10-220 kW (6-140 kW continuous) and a frequency range of 10-280 kHz. Higher-frequency Minacs—which combine high frequencies with small coils—are ideal for heating small, delicate and complex workpieces.
- Robot compatible: Minac can be adapted to any robot, allowing quick, no-fuss integration into automated production lines. The HHT can easily be mounted on a robot arm.
- Maximum output power: With Minac’s maximum power feature you can, for limited periods of time, operate with an output power far in excess of the continuous output power.
Minac is an all-in-one-solution, ideal for jobs as diverse as brazing, shrink fitting, hardening, curing, straightening, etc.