HeatLine furnaces and heaters are used for everything from high-volume forging to specialist melting applications. Automatic coil change-overs and load matching make HeatLine particularly productive for forging. Accurate pouring, short melt times and easy crucible changes are hallmarks of HeatLine furnaces.
The right solution for melting and forging
- Complete range: Systems for melting and forging applications. Bar end heaters, billet heaters, melting furnaces.
- Specialist areas: Silicon melting, vacuum melting, glass melting, graphite coating and spring wire rolling.
- Reliable: Each HeatLine converter offers automatic load matching, a single microprocessor-based control board and integrated capacitors.
- Performance: HeatLine systems feature serial and parallel-compensated induction sources for a wide range of applications.
- Lower costs: The EFD Induction converters at the heart of HeatLine systems deliver higher efficiency rates than alternative induction sources and heating technologies. Small footprints, easy operation and proven reliability boost uptime and throughput.
- Assured quality: HeatLine’s converters, coils and control software help ensure perfect heating results every time. Direct heating of workpieces and loads eliminates over-heating. Ramp-up times are quick. Temperature regimes are accurate and easily reproduced. In melting applications, advanced software controls energy levels. HeatLine
solutions deliver quick, precise and repeatable heat—along with process automation and control.
- Better work environment: With HeatLine solutions, manual settings and operator interventions are minimized. Ambient heat increases are low, as are dust and noise levels. A cleaner, more comfortable working environment helps boost operator productivity.