Do you wish to work in a dynamic environment with worldwide customer base, state-of-the-art products and technology and inspiring projects and customers? The Service Department is responsible for service and commissioning of all products delivered to our customers, local and abroad. Our products include power electronics, control systems and mechanics. In our main activity areas, EFD Induction is the largest European manufacturer of induction heating equipment.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Service and commissioning of systems at the customers site.
- Service repairs and test in our internal workshop
- Extensive travelling must be expected
- Provide telephone & email support for all EFD companies and customers.
- Assist in training of customers and new employees.
- Promote aftersales activities
- Bachelor degree or equivalent, preferably in Mechatronic or Power Electronics.
- Service minded, proactive, focused on quality and solutions, outgoing and socially committed
- Pro-active and independent approach to problem solving
- Strong communication skills in Norwegian and English, both oral and written.
- Effective cross-cultural communication
EFD Induction offers
- Competitive terms and benefits
- Excellent development perspectives
- Very good working environment
- EFD Induction is an equal opportunity employer
Please send your application with resume, references and supporting documentation to:
For more information, please contact:
Tel +33 476 690 303
EFD Induction has been developing induction heating solutions for almost 70 years. Today, we are one of the largest industrial induction equipment makers, with sales and service companies, manufacturing plants and product development centres around the world.
The EFD Induction Group is present in 21 countries around the globe and has 1100 employees, of which 50 work in Grenoble. The corporate language is English.
We live by our company values: Respectful, reliable, cooperative and passionate.